A Study about Project Management Courses – Know What You Want
Education is an important necessity in everyone’s life. After all, this is the phase where we get to learn everything we need to learn about surviving in life and getting all the skills we need to succeed. The latter is usually achieved in the tertiary level, regardless if it’s an undergraduate or graduate course. Apart from your college curriculum, there are also courses or modules that can help improve the skills you attained in college. These modules are offered by colleges and independent institutions. One of the most important modules that you do not want to miss out on is project management.
Project management courses can open new career opportunities because these courses will teach you everything you need to know about management. Skills like organization, planning, and resource allocation are just some of the things that you can learn in any of the project management courses. Most of these courses are related to business degrees, but there are management courses that are focused on more specific tasks like construction management.
In Australia, you can find a lot of project management courses offered by some of the top colleges here. If you are thinking about enrolling in any one of these courses, you need to know what you want to achieve. After asking for referrals and recommendations, I created a short list of the top schools with the best courses in project management.
- ACPM or Australian College of Project Management has a wide range of courses at all levels of project management.
- Project Management Fundamentals – a comprehensive introductory program about project management.
- Certificate IV in Project Management – an accredited Project Management training course ideal for inexperienced project managers.
- Introduction to Agile Projects – another introductory program about Agile Project Management.
- APIC or Asia Pacific International College is a graduate school with courses related to business and project management like:
- Master of Business and Project Management – MBPM focuses on teaching students about contemporary project management skills, as well as enhancing specific professional skills and knowledge.
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management – GradDipPM is designed to broaden professional skills acquired in undergraduate studies and focuses on an in-depth specialization in project management.
There are still a lot of schools that you can find in Australia, or in any part of the world for that matter, that offers project management courses. All you have to do is finding the right one that will meet your demands and fit your needs.